Some interesting PUBG things have been announced at The Game Awards today. We have collected everything you might have missed in the show:
If you’ve been watching the show and went away for just a moment you might have missed some important details and a short CG render for the Snow Map Vikendi. Shortly after the surprise Trailer Art Director Dave Curd came to talk a few sentences and release some details about the new map:
- As leakers shared earlier Vikendi will be 6×6 which is right between the size of Erangel and Sanhok
- The Map is (mostly) covered in snow and players will leave footprints that can be seen by other players.
- The G36C will be a new Assault Rifle
- A “very fast” Snowmobile you can use to explore the map in.
Schedule to play Vikendi:
- Vikendi will be available today (December 7th) on the PC Test Servers
- Release to Live Servers is scheduled for December 19th
- Xbox One and Playstation 4 players will have to wait until January 2019
Here is the CG trailer for Vikendi:
Right after the trailer was released Brendan Greene aka PLAYERUNKNOWN himself posted a few screenshots of the new map giving a closer look at some details of the map.
Take a look at them here:
What are your thoughts on these new images and the trailer? Let us know if we can expect to see you ingame on the Test Servers later today.